Plantar fasciitis (pain in the heel or arch of your foot) can be an incredibly frustrating and pesky problem which can affect your ability to walk and function. Heel pain can affect your quality of life and really get you down as the pain can make keeping up with the kids can get harder, standing on your feet at work intolerable and going for a walk and exercising can be near impossible.
If you answer YES to any of these questions then you may have Plantar Fasciitis?
- Does your heel or arch hurt when you get out of bed and put your foot to the floor first thing in the morning?
- Do you limp for the first few steps in the morning?
- Does the heel pain ease off once you have got ‘warmed up’ and moving (for example after a few steps)?
- Do you get heel pain after sitting or resting and then start walking or standing?
- Does your heel hurt after going for a jog or playing sport?
- Does your pain in your arch or heel get worse after a day at work on your feet?
- Have you had to stop or reduce your exercise or physical activity because of your heel pain?
- Is pain in your arch and heel affecting your quality of life?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions then call us today on 08 8239 0800 to arrange your initial consultation.