Covid-19 ("Coronavirus") Important Health Information
As an Essential Service we continue to remain OPEN unless directed otherwise by our State and National Authorities.
COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") Health Information
The Australian Minister for Health has confirmed that all Allied Health businesses including Podiatry can remain open, and are encouraged to do so. Therefore The Foot and Leg Centre will continue to remain open unless direct otherwise by our State or National Authorities. We encourage anyone with a foot pain problem to contact us now and start your recovery journey. By allowing us to help your foot pain problem we can avoid placing further demand on our GP Clinics and hospitals.
Your health, safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. Rest assured that we already have excellent hygiene and sanitisation processes in place and have gone above and beyond to maintain the health and safety of everyone who places their trust in us.
Here are some of the additional actions we are taking to maintain the health and wellbeing of our wonderful clients:
- All of our team have completed additional training in infection control provided by the Australia Health Department in relation to COVID – 19.
- We have an abundance of alcohol based hand sanitiser and we ask ALL of our clients to do this before and after care.
- We are obsessively washing our hands.
- All of our commonly touched services such as door handles, hand rails, EFTPOS machines and treatment tables are being religiously cleaned. We are even santitising the hand sanitiser.
- We are committed to social distancing and have increased the space between our waiting room chairs and removed every second chair to facilitate this.
- We are ensuring we have greater than 4m squared of floor space per person at all times.
- We are asking family members accompanying our clients to wait outside and;
- We are enforcing our policy to turn away any client or practitioner who is unwell or who needs to self-quarantine under current Australian and State Government Guidelines.
We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to supporting you during this challenging time