Covid-19 ("Coronavirus") Important Health Information
Your health, safety and wellbeing is our number one priority.
All community members are able to attend our clinics provided they are well.
Please DO NOT attend our clinics if you have any of the following symptoms:
Cough, Sore Throat, Congested or Runny Nose, Fever or Chills, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, New Loss of Taste or Smell, Nausea or Vomiting or Diarrhoea
OR are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
OR are deemed a 'close contact' of a person with COVID-19
In South Australia a ‘close contact’ is defined as:
- a household member or intimate partner of a COVID-19 case during their infectious period
- someone who has had close personal interaction with a COVID-19 case during their infectious period:
- for 15 minutes or more and
- where masks are not worn and
- in close physical proximity and
- in an indoor setting
- someone who has been notified by SA Health that they are a close contact
- someone who has been to an exposure site during the exposure period for that site.
OR if it is less than 10 days after you have received a positive COVID-19 test.
Here are some of the actions we are taking to maintain the health and wellbeing of our clients:
- All of our team have completed additional training in infection control provided by the Australia Health Department in relation to COVID–19.
- We have an abundance of alcohol based hand sanitiser and we ask ALL of our clients to do this before and after care.
- We are obsessively washing our hands.
- All of our commonly touched services such as door handles, hand rails, EFTPOS machines and treatment tables are being religiously cleaned. We are even santitising the hand sanitiser.
- We are committed to social distancing and have increased the space between our waiting room chairs and removed every second chair to facilitate this.
- We are asking family members accompanying our clients to wait outside and;
- We are enforcing our policy to turn away any client or practitioner who is unwell or who needs to self-quarantine under current Australian and State Government Guidelines.
We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to supporting you during this challenging time